As SIBO GROUP we have defined materiality of our sustainability report that will address main topics.
where we will address the question of climate and energy consuption, that means decreasing our carbon footprint
by reducing CO₂ emissions at our plant and also at our supply chain, from procurement of raw materials to the electricity source.
we are developing and offering ultra light solutions of our caps, option of using bio-based materials and PCR materials.
is connected with human rights policy and working conditions. We also promote gender equality, health and safety measures.
SIBO GROUP’S SUSTAINABILITY COMMITMENT
- 50% reduction of GHG emissions scope 1 and 2 by 2025,
- 100% renewable energy by 2030,
- 67% increase of recycled materials by 2025,
- following human and labor efforts as well as company and business ethics,
- gender equality throughout the company.
Dimitrij Djokić, CSO